Monday, July 22, 2013

7 Posts in 7 Days | I must be crazy

I stumbled on Jennifer Fulwilers' Conversion Diary Blog, during my Protestant to Catholic conversion period, which you can read about here, here, here, here, and here. From her blog I met many other Catholic Blogging women and became so intrigued that I stopped blogging and just started reading...yeah that kind of thing really does happen; I have blogging ADHD.

The same kind of thing happened when I met Mel, (who I hope to be linking up with later).

So I'm taking up this challenge; if Jen can do it with six kids under the age of ten AND write a book, and Kelly who has five, homeschools AND drives a mother of a SUV, along with 140 plus other bloggers who's lives are way busier than moi then there must be a way for me.

So here goes.

Not sure about you, but I am way more sociable on the internet.
Like at marriage groups, picnics, sewing groups and masses, one would think that I'm incredibly rude or nicely recluse (I hope)...yep, no pictures on this blog of me in a group setting, well thats your proof.

But I do love people!
I love hearing their opinions
what they believe in
how they make stuff
why they're vegetarian

Let's just NOT talk about me, only you.


My heart just melted and I think forever will

Not big on selfies but this one is ok

But definitely big on these guys

Making the best of a scavenged Twister, yep we are dumspter divers

sometimes...I love glitter on my floor

What I made and wore on Sunday...?
Love & Light

p.s. if you're Catholic and wondering how I made it with ONLY 2 kids on Natural Family Planning,
you can read about it here.


2 comments:

  1. tee hee.. love your heart, you're adorable! I totally hear you on a lot of this.. and love engaging with others online - tho it is a funny world to be a part of. Sorry, my consistency with blogging is WAY off this summer... but I hope you are around in the future too! xx
    mel
    needle and nest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello My Mel, (yes I have claimed you),
      I miss you, even though you are way more frequent at blogging than I could ever dream, but I stop by you like 4 times a day in hope, and then I just reread.
      Love you muchly internet sister.
      Hope work is exciting!
      L&L

      Delete