Monday, July 29, 2013

7 Posts in 7 Days | Day 6 on Day 8

I know.
I know.
I know.
I really suck and am SO happy that this is not done for a living!

Jackie is doing great.
I am so so so relieved that she is still around, wagging her tail and following us everywhere.
I do know that she will pass on, but in the mean time there's a lot of this is happening:






We went to Builders Warehouse on Friday, jumped out the car, and spotted these shoes on my Lijie.
TWO left feet, so characteristic of his personality. (One his the other his brothers)




I have three pieces by Gen Motley. But this one is my favorite.



Lijie asked me snap this pic of him, "so you can forever remember me fishing"



This is what our room, let alone our house, 
looks like on a regular basis, mind you with two more biological children.
There's nothing more precious than a house FULL of animals.



Thanks for bearing with my not so bloggy blog!
Love and Light



No comments:

Post a Comment