Tuesday, July 23, 2013

7 Posts in 7 Days | Hello Day 2

I just have to say...
this has been so exciting.
Waiting to get a chance to post the WHOLE day, albeit this late, but it's here now.

Yesterday was a sweet little four year olds birthday.
Jemma, my brother's youngest, so we got to hang out with her and eat pizza.

My Brother, Joe | My Sister in Law, Nirvana and my Niece Jemma

Today, my sister in law, Michelle came over to explore the sewing machine and get familiar with it.
It was such a wonderful visit and while we did that we spoke about God, about marriage, unschooling, homeschooling. All that, while the kids ventured around with two way radios, baseball bats and bounced on the trampoline.

I spoke to her about a talk that Jacques and I recently listened too, Marriage and the Eucharist by Christopher West. We passed it on to her, so I pray that she and her husband enjoy it too.

My Sister in Law, Michelle | Trying to figure our the tension/stitch size for blanket material

Oh and say "Hello" to Caleb!!!

My Niece Bethany and brand new Nephew Caleb | My Sisters Kids
Oh I really want to make this  bag!

So....
I thought I would join that "How we met" link up hosted by Grace over at Camp Patton.
Maybe tomorrow.
Don't forget to check out Jen and see how she is coping with her challenge.

Love & Light
Nicky



No comments:

Post a Comment