Monday, August 5, 2013

What I Wore Sunday | & this week in captures

Linking up with all the beautiful women over at Fine Linen and Purple.

Most of the time small things occupy this heart.
And life seems so worth those moments.
When you're running around, going from one thing to the next;
there's that single moment that captures your heart.
That moment when you feel so loved by your children and your husband.
That moment when you want to leave the shopping cart and run back to them.
Back to the craziness,
the loudness, 
the kisses, 
the cuddles, 
those perpetual questions 
those faces 
and those hearts that seem to have a depth 
that is endless.

My heart and my soul,
overflows with gladness, 
and the blessing that is my family.
"...for out of the overflow of the heart my mouth speaks." Luke 6:45 - paraphrase

"What is done in love is done well." - Vincent Van Gogh



Morning Cuddles

I love these moments

I love my furry children 


X-ray vision Jedi


Loving our six furry babies


Crafting

Final and complete piece


Paper City


Cutting Snipping and sticking 

.. Clothes Pin butterflies


Chess time while Mommy has downtime

More crafting


Thrift store finds - boys were super excited

What I wore Sunday

Yellow Cardi - Meltz
Owl Scarf - Real Clothing (Pick 'n Pay Clothing Label)
Emerald Green Maxi Dress - Stripe | Cute Little Shop in South Korea (Not the name of the shop)
Purple Footless Tights - The same Cute Little Shop in South Korea
Brown Peep tow Brogues(?!) - Amanda Laird Cherry
Jacaranda Tree Heart Necklace - gift from an old school friend, now Jewellery Designer Gen Motley

I'm not big on fashion brands, but I do love Handmade pretties.

Love and Light



No comments:

Post a Comment