Friday, August 16, 2013

Life | One less tooth and a whole lot of captures

Hello!

Sjoe...the last two weeks have been a pain in the mouth!

I had an impacted wisdom tooth removed last week Monday, it's been SO incredibly sore.



So my Dad bought me this Balaclava!


Its really been so painful that the Boys have been slightly bored 
and have been totally awesome.
They've made us breakfast in bed; its always fruit salad, 
because they're not allowed to use the stove.
Packed the washing machine and kept themselves entertained for like 8 days!!!

I have been doing a little hand sewing.
Yes, I started a while back.
No, I haven't finished yet?!?


Took this 'ol lady out the cupboard, 
not sure how she works, but eager to learn.


Always and forever at my side, 
especially when the Boys have gone out.


Its amazing how we need them.


I always love getting caught up in these two little Boys minds.



It is a beautiful place.
I love all the awesome things you can be when you play lego.


This week the pain in my jaw was bearable; so we made martianmallows
Lijie has always called marshmallows, martianmallows so we've kinda just stuck with that
word...because its just too cute!
And we decided to colour these to match their names.
(Stove was used under my supervision)


Nope not turkish delight. Just RED martianmallows.


We have taken to reading in the morning
...and all day long to the boys.


Water, sun & sand; the beach is in their blood too.
I know it's mud.


I'm not all that good at baking, but these cupcakes were yum.


Some healthy granola in the making.


Afternoon snuggles with our girl...yep she got a second wind, and still has it.


Wheat free and eggless (only because there were no eggs) Banana & Strawberry Loaf. 
We substituted the all purpose flour for a mix of oat and rice flour. 
We also used strawberry yoghurt instead of buttermilk. 
Then added some chopped strawberries to the the tin before baking. 
Yummy!
(We, because the Boys did everything except pour the mixture into the tin and place in oven.)



We've been learning to pray the Rosary.
It really is a beautiful string of prayers.
The focus on Jesus, and his beautiful yet, sad gift to us is just GLORIOUS!


Pray that you had a beautiful week back and that the ones to come hold precious moments too.

Love & Light

1 comment: