Monday, August 26, 2013

Life | My world is just Perfect

Ever wonder why time is sweetly drifting by?
When all your world wants a little piece of mama.
Sugary sweet breath.
Paint stains on clothes.
Kisses on cheeks and hearts and souls.
Hands that reach up to grab hold of time
Floors and tables cluttered of
things that will soon become master pieces on
these walls, in this heart and in this soul
My heart sometimes feels too small
for what goes on
it cannot contain
So she will
grow
she will clear her heart until it becomes
theirs and his and His completely.

Playballyoga

Angry Birds

This was the beginning and end to my 50kms in 5 days, LOOSER

It was supposed to be something pretty but ended up...

TOOO BIG

Caleb Indhran Pillay

My Little Lijie asleep with his Rosary

Can't get enough of this Little Big Guys smile

Drawing and cutting fish for their...you'll see...

There were even SHARKS...in Jozi

Arrow fishing Boys

All I ever need to buy from now on is sticky tape and duct tape...I know it will rock their world

Joshy and I having a Sonny & Mommy Day

He made this little holder for his pocket knife, that he will have one day


The Beginning of Gifts for a little someone special

FOund some old books in the dumpster....and...

...it became pretty little flowers

And more pretty little flowers
Love and light, you guys, till my guys get bored of me again!
Stay safe.



1 comment:

  1. bahaha.. roller skates/car feet are soo cute looking! Love your crew, keep on having a blessed and creative time there mama... I'm emailing you right.. now!
    xx
    mel
    needle and nest

    ReplyDelete