Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Sewing | Japanese Style Books

So EXCITED!!!
I got my first pattern books in the mail yesterday.
(Its actually scary, cos now I HAVE to make something)

I have mentioned before that I really love the Japanese minimalist take on life.
Clothing, home decor, and approach to life, throw in some Catholicism and its perfect!

So while Jacques and I decide how to rid our lives and home of too much stuff,
I got these two books in the mail...I know more books!


So pretty!

Heart!

Making pretties with scraps


My Favorite Piece


And A bag book






I love that the choice of material is Linen or Linen cotton Blends.

Can't wait!
Love & Light.



3 comments:

  1. OooooOooooooh simplistic prettiness! Hope the patterns treat you well my dear.. eager to see what you come up with! ;o)

    mel
    needle and nest design

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great.
    Have you made anything from these books yet?

    ... we can't wait either! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No not yet, cannot wait though.
      I will definitely post as soon as something zips through my sewing machine.
      Hope you are good!
      L&L
      Nicky

      Delete