Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Happiness is all things is Inspirational | 1

I finally got my beautifully designed doily earrings from Mel....*happy dance!

How can I describe this Mapley Sweet Canadian Lady?
Hmmm...
She loves DIY's. She loves God. She loves her Ben and her two teenie tinnies!
She is just an inspiration!

We've had issues with mail being delivered before, but this time Mel left a sweet little note for the 
Mailman! And what do you know...he did!




Satsuki Shibuya, click on it and see what I mean!
Arty, functional, down to earth and beautifully minimalistic!
Deeply Inspired.



Bookhou, unique and simple designs.
Inspired!


And my Bubble who helps with the laundry.
Just sweet!


What's been inspiring you.
Love & Light

3 comments:

  1. yippeeeee! So glad you finally got the sweetness you deserved for being so patient! xo Thanks for the feature ;o)
    xx
    mel
    needle and nest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so pretty, showed them off to my ladies at home group!
      >i<.

      Delete
  2. Good Bubble!! So sweet. :)
    Lovely earrings.

    ReplyDelete