Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Sewing | Homemade Handmade Gifts

We thought this year, we would venture on gifting family with Homemade Handmade on their special days, ahem, when we could.
So in August, I made this for my Brother.
And this button necklace and bracelet for my niece.
I also made a HUGE amount of Muesli for Jacques Brother, no pics though.
And now for Mom in love (law), I made this.

I actually bought the upholstery for a leather bag lining, that I have in my head.
But it works so well as an apron!
Its so pretty! Well I think...







Yay!
I was just so excited to sew in straight lines!
I think I might just have the confidence to start on something in the Japanese Dress book!
Erm, maybe!

Let me know what you think.
Love and Light



3 comments:

  1. haha, you're so cute! I LOVE that fabric.. floral damask vibe is so beautiful in my books.
    Soo funny, thought you were posing in front of a bunch of your creations.. then realized it was the laundry line! hah.
    Way to keep it homemade Nikki!
    xx
    mel
    needle and nest design

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaheeee, yep, lovely lady, there were more crazy shots.
      I interrupted Joshie, the 7 year old, from a movie, to take the pics, so I had to make it fun for him...*love him!
      Thanks Mel, keep sweet!
      L&L

      Delete
  2. I like it!
    Great job!! Both of you. Mom for the sewing part and Joshie for the photo part!

    Btw, you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete