Tuesday, July 24, 2012

She What?

I've just had a few of those months.
Buying material.
Planning.
Cutting.
Stitching.
Unpicking.
AAARRRGH!
Hide it in the chest until...

Buying material.
Planning.
Cutting.
Stitching.
Unpicking.
AAARRRGH!

Finally I have an end garment.
That I can wear.

Whilst in Korea I bought two Jersey Knit dresses & a Jersey Knit skirt.
Loved the material.
It does some justice to my curves that God so graciously gave me.
(I have a teeny tiny waist and then some!)

I really love maxi skirts & the combination of Jersey Knit & maxi...
couldn't resist.

This time I made a band instead of an elastic band for the top of the skirt.
It worked wonders for my body shape...

I like it.
I think I do.
It's not so maxi.
But for now I am going to bask in the glow of FINISHING a sewing project.
Love & Light








2 comments:

  1. SEW great! Love that buttery feeling fabric... glad you are delighting in that finished product, looks nice and cool and relaxed ... and lovely on you! ;o)
    Mel

    ReplyDelete