Friday, August 10, 2012

In this Crazy Life, I am not alone.

So much is happening right now.
As my family grows every day,
we take on new responsibilities,
new ventures, new tithings.
We open our hearts and we close it.
We show compassion and sometimes
we become selfish.

Its just the way this crazy life works.
Or rather how I allow God to work in this crazy life.

Our future and our faith lies in God.

Whether it's us exploring Catholicism,
trying to live a minimalist life,
trying to be earth conscience,
exploring monasticism,
being compassionate,
finding new ways to school my boys or
understanding that I have two different children.
(I can add many more to this list)

God holds me, as long as I walk with Him
in this Garden of my Crazy life, as long as I take his hand.
I find that not only God walks with me;
Jacques is with me,
on the same path,
in this same
Crazy Life.
And my Boys
follow.











1 comment: