Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Natural and Chemical Free | Avocado, Coffee and Green Tea Face Mask Scrub

Face mask scrub
In learning to live a more chemical free life, I find myself reading everything.
Labels, interpretations of chemicals, definitions of stabilisers, sjoe!
Also my grocery bags are looking more green.
Slowly we are trying to purchase ingredients for our own beauty and health products.

As often as we can we buy organic, this all depends on affordability.
If not we make do with what is available to us.

This yummy recipe for a face mask scrub leaves your face moisturised and supple!
Considering all the benefits of the ingredients below, this is an awesome;
anti-wrinkle
anti-ageing
sun protection
Chemical free product!

Ingredients:


Directions:


  1. Mix all the ingredients on a bowl. Mix well.
  2. Apply as a scrub, then leave on as a mask for as long as you like, or vice versa.
  3. Rinse.
  4. You will find there will be no need to apply moisturiser.
All of the above ingredients are available in Organic form to ensure of a Chemical Free product.

Love & Light




2 comments:

  1. ummmmm....pretty sure I'd eat/drink this first!! Also, where's the shot of your face covered in it?! heehee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know hey...
      The image with me...Jacques laughed his hat off!
      So I was a bit... you know...
      >i<

      Delete