Tuesday, May 29, 2012

You are You and I am Me. We are Us

Last of last Thursday

Its thursday the 18th of May and I'm excited, cos I've planned a fire, marshmallows and a campout for the Boys and I for the friday evening. We usually have a typical movie night, but I thought we could plug in the LapTop, schnuggle up & watch inside the tent.
So I'm all excited and I tell Jacques, and he's like,
"Oh the boys, are sleeping over at my Mom."
So now I'm SUPER EXCITED!!!
Date night!!!

Jacques & I have been together for 11 years,
married for 9 and half of those,
had kids for 6 & half of those!
So we now what its like to be us without the kids.

We enjoy each other.
We irritate each other.
We challenge each other with our differences.
We speak passionately about our views.
He's a researcher, reader, writer, mystic, realist, indoors kinda a guy.
I'm a guttsy, fiesty, get your hands dirty kinda girl.
Together we recycle, consider the earth, Love God, Love our kids.
Love our neighbors, feel compassion, love sushi, read, play, laugh.
I love dogs.
He loves A dog.
I love trees.
He loves reading about trees.
I love walking with him.
He loves cuddling up on a picnic blanket with me.
When he looks at me,
even when I am telling him that he has done something wrong,
its with love.
A deeper love than when he first looked at me.

We really ARE worlds apart.
Our opinions are sacred to each other.
That is why they make sense to me.
That is why I hold so many of his and he mine.

I love you with a deep desire to know you more, Jacques.

Our Dinner for two

Merlot, Salmon Sashimi, Brussel Sprouts & Bacon & Beef with Soy Sauce, Chili & Coriander

Me and Him

Him & I

We did have our Movie Campout this Friday with the rest of the Us.
Pics to follow.

Till then Love & Light
>i<.



2 comments:

  1. That's beautiful Nicky. Passionate marriage always inspires me.

    ReplyDelete