Thursday, May 31, 2012

Inside. Outside

So here's the thing.
In this home we have what you call an insider and 3 outsiders.
One of us loves being inside cuddled up with books, lazing around,
building lego with the boys, reading out loud, watching movies;
I guess we all love these things.
Jacques would just do it all the time...
if he could.
Unfortunately for him, he has us!
We love being outside, under trees, in trees, on the grass, giggling, walking, looking,
tasting anything that grows.
I love being outside.
I love the way outside smells!
I love my toes in sand, in water, in mud.
I love the sounds of the outside.
Birds, the soil as the boys the boys help air the soil, and at this time,
the crackling of the grass under their bike tyres!
Being outside inspires me to go back inside and continue being!

This past weekend we spent outside...

Friday Night Movie Campout

just outside our house

Walking at the Botanical Gardens

& climbing trees

& loving Dad

& more loves for Dad

some more

Watching the boys just fills my heart bubbles



An Autumn tree

Apricot Blossoms in Autumn 



Us











Love & Light
Nicky
>i<.

No comments:

Post a Comment