Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Books.

I love a good book and I can so read into a bad book, but is there such a thing as a bad book?
Perhaps.
Jacques, my darling husband, is a reader and so are my kids and myself.
So we fit in with each other.
I guess you can say we belong.
The thing is not only do I love books with words in, I also love ones with lines, blank pages, little ones with chinese sayings translated into english with Google Translate, you know those ones!
Its awful because I really love trees too!

I love the tangible worlds of Lewis' Sci-Fi trilogy.
Or that moment when we read to the boys and they scrunch up close to see and hear.
Or that moment when I hold my husband's hand and say the blessing at the end of our morning prayers.
What about that pencil crayon scratch, when the boys bring their imagination to life.
There's something in books that brings Life to Life.

Books I'm reading

I have found a new hobby...
covering books and stitching sweet things on.
I sold a few of these at our church craft market...yay for pocket money!
I have also designed a scribbler for kids which sold before I could capture.
I will post some pics when I have designed more.


Hand covered journals

Thanks for stopping by...
Love & Light
Nicky

No comments:

Post a Comment