Friday, May 17, 2013

Life | In Two Minds...well maybe more

So I'm a Protestant to Catholic Convert now and I have written somewhat about it here, here, here and here. I know I said that the last one was the last one on this blog and thought that maybe Jacques and I would start a conversion blog sometime. Which I hope to happen soon.

The thing that I am in two minds about is whether to continue my Catholic blogs on this site or not.
See Im not even sure what my readership and I don't even know who stumbles upon my not so widely read blog. In fact I'm not even sure what this blog is about.

The thing is I don't blog much.
But I want to.
My life is SO integrated with my Catholicism at the moment and I cannot see it being any other way in the near or far future.
That I feel that to not include it on here would be....
uhhh weird.
And empty and a kind of denial that I am not who I am.

So I think for now.
Its going to be crafting...the much that I can and know.
My Catholic Journey.
My Boys.
Our Transition from Homeschooling to Unschooling.
My Man.
Well, my stuff I guess.

I really feel inspired to write more about ALL my journeys.
Even if i whittle my readership to just my husband!

These blogs are just awesome:

Living without School
Unschooling Catholics
Atheist to Catholic Conversion
This Ain't the Lyceum
The Princess and The Goblin - George Macdonald 
Elijah considering a tree - talk abouts

Rhino - Stone Art

Living & Loving

Joshy Butt boarding with his brother to help Lijie conquer a fear for the skateboard
Love & Light

No comments:

Post a Comment