Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Way of the World

This is not a judgment, neither can I say, a mere observation. Frankly, my Dear I don't give a damn what you say it is. Most of you know the disembowelment I feel right now. I have never experienced such unethical practice, here in my world, to squash a person into a little ball and kick them out of the window, (hold on to your theory on pollution, this is worse), is no eye baller, AT ALL. Now if you know me and, and you would only be reading this because you do, I can be nice, I can be oh so nice, that when I HIT you, all the nice that is in me will be in that whappa!!! So if you do the math: me being very nice + you stepping on my toes = me stepping on your toes with the weight of Kilimanjaro.
Ok I know that this is not your orthodox christian way of dealing with things, but this is not revenge either. It's just letting the law, that protects me do what it has to! See, I believe in justice, I believe in enjoying what you do, I believe in respect and love for all. I do not beleive in a perfect world, I believe in making it worth while, even for the next person!

No comments:

Post a Comment