Friday, September 19, 2014

SQT | Spring, Sew, Kitchene and Seven

Joining up with Conversion Diary for a very random (I guess it is always random) Seven Quick Takes!

One

Over the past two years, I've been o b s e s s e d with learning how to sew.
And I DID it!
So excited about it.

So in October, I m i g h t, launch a new concept instagram store.
Only to keep up my bad habit of sewing and funding my material stash.

The concept is to design ONE item and put it up for sale. 
The item will be available to order in various sizes, but only ONE of each size...
to maintain the idea of bespoke, indie clothing.
I also have a thing for mass production...bleh!
The item that is up for sale will be available for immediate shipping, however the various sizes will have a 2 week waiting period before shipping, as they are made to order.

In order to get your bespoke item you will have to comment with your size, and if you are the first with your size, then the item will be up for sale, to you.

follow @happyindiepeople for pretty things.
my personal account is @nicolarothmann.


Two

Spring is here and its beautiful.
But because South Africa is where it is on the globe, beautiful weather hails all year round.
Be sure to have the next next next next Edel here.


Three

Staples clearly was not writing a blog when he came up with this...


Just kidding. 
T H E  M O S T  I  M P O R T A N T.

Four

I love that my boys LOVE building lego and all kinds of other stuff.
Last week we spoke about structure, and how a wise man built his upon a rock!
We also spoke about triangles and rigidity and then they built this cutie with skewers.


Five

Joshy had to set some goals for himself.
And I'm pretty proud that he managed ALL but the one where he helps in the "Kitchene"

Any idea on how I can help him get MORE ready for his first confession?


Six

JOBURG DAY!
I was there with Melissa, my cousin.
And it rocked.
We were allllll the way in the front!
Like there were 20 000 people behind us!
So let me emphasise that we are not your average 33 year olds!



Seven

The Bump aka Elijah Daniel, turned 7.
Yay!
BEEN WAITING FOR THAT CAKE ALLLL DAY!




Go on over back to Jen for way more fun and exciting Seven Quick Takes
I think I saw someone write about Budgeting...hmmm.


Love and Light
Nicky

PS... a little quote text from my husband this morning -
"O consuming Fire, Spirit of Love, overshadow me, that the Word may become, as it were, incarnate within my soul; that I may be to Him and extension of His humanity so that in me He may work all His mystery anew." - Elizabeth of the Trinity


No comments:

Post a Comment