Thursday, April 5, 2012

Peculiar Children.






So I've asked them to water the daisy plant that I have neglected.
All I hear is giggle, giggle, screech , bubble, laughter....
Its AWESOME.





I don't if this will ever end.
Loving.
For the sake of it.
For the fun of it.
For the seriousness of it.





I sometimes ask.
Is it a bad thing to be real with them?!?
I tell them there is no Easter Bunny.
Tooth Mouse.Santa...
Am I bad.





 I tell them there is love.
A big hole...
with love in it.



I tell them there is pain and suffering.
Hate and poverty.
Death and slavery.
Poverty and war.

I tell them that they are one day going to be teased.
For being good people.
I tell them to make friends with rejected people.
I tell them that Jesus would probably sit
with the naughtiest Kids.

I tell them to be Peculiar.

Because He Holds the Whole World in His Hands.
No Matter What.
>i<.

No comments:

Post a Comment