Sunday, May 31, 2009

my heart Your Heart

In life we walk various paths and sometimes we find ourselves walking ALL at same moment.
Life is meant to be embraced, and every moment that we can, be in Communion with God.

A few days ago I came to the realisation that listening to God's heart and living in it's rhythm is hard and sometimes hard to render! What I mean is sometimes you have those days when you've heard something and you are not sure whether its Him, a weird dream or you trying to make it God's heart. (Sounds like being a teenager all over again!)

The purpose of this blog is not to give clarity on this situation at all.
I am just sharing.
I was praying about this recently, and I mentioned to God that this is my issue, and that sometimes its difficult to put my ears to His Heart and listen.
Funny thing! He replied, in that BOOMING Old testament voice and this is what He said:

There are times when I put my Ears on your heart and I listen to you.

"The mystery of the humanity of Christ, that He sunk Himself into our flesh, is beyond all human understanding." - Martin Luther

No comments:

Post a Comment